SIDHU PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS EDMONTON
CAR ACCIDENTS | SLIP AND FALLS | MOTOR VEHICLE INJURIES | BRAIN TRAUMA | SPINAL CORD INJURY |
We Provide Free Personal Injury Law Case Evaluations
SCHEDULE A FREE CASE EVALUATION
A personal injury case arises when someone is injured as a result of another person’s negligence. The injured person may sue the negligent person for damages, which can include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
If you’ve been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your lost wages, and pain and suffering. An experienced lawyer from Sidhu Personal Injury Lawyers Edmonton can assist you in obtaining the settlement that you deserve. They know the law inside and out, and will fight for your rights in court. So if you’ve been injured in an accident, don’t wait – call our lawyers today!
WHAT ARE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Personal Injury lawyers help people who have been hurt due to another person’s or entity’s negligence. They will assist these victims in filing a lawsuit against the responsible party. In addition, lawyers can assist individuals in navigating the legal system and obtaining the compensation that they deserve. There are many different types of accident lawyers and it’s crucial to find one specializing in the kind of accident you were involved in.
Accident lawyers are specially trained to deal with the legal aftermath of accidents. They can help you file insurance claims, negotiate with insurance companies, and represent you in court if necessary.In addition, these professionals can offer helpful guidance on dealing with the physical and mental effects of an accident. If you’ve been in an accident, finding the right accident lawyer in Edmonton can make a difference in how your case turns out.
ACCIDENT LAWYERS YOU CAN TRUST
We know that dealing with a personal injury can be overwhelming, and we understand how complex the legal process is, so we will strive to make the process as easy as possible for you. In addition, we will cover any paperwork and communications with insurance companies so that you can focus on your recovery.
At Sidhu Personal Injury Lawyers Edmonton, our team of experienced lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We thoroughly understand personal injury law and will work relentlessly on your behalf to create a solid case.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We would be happy to review your case and answer any questions you may have.
If you have suffered injury due to negligence or wrongful conduct of another person or entity or occupiers liability, it could entitle you to benefits and compensation under the law. There are different types of damages that the injured party may recover from, such as: capacity loss, pain and suffering endured by both parties involved in a situation like this, medical treatment costs incurred by the victim who was wronged, lost wages and social security benefits caused by loss of work time for recovery periods related to an accident. Sidhu Lawyers will ensure that you receive all forms of compensation that you are entitled to for your specific situation.
HOW TO CHOOSE AN INJURY LAWYER IN EDMONTON
1. ASK AROUND FOR RECOMMENDATIONSTalk to friends or family members who have been in similar situations and see who they would recommend.
2. CREATE A CHECKLIST ON THE STANDARD IDEAL FOR YOUWhen looking for a lawyer, it is essential to find one who meets your specific needs. Not every lawyer is suitable for any person. Creating a checklist of what you are looking for in a lawyer is a great way to find the right one for you.
3. TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE FIRM’S SIZE, AVAILABILITY, AND EXPERIENCEWhen looking for a lawyer, it is vital to consider the law firm’s size and availability. If you are looking for a large firm with an abundance of resources, go with a big firm. However, if you are looking for a more personal experience, then you may want to choose a smaller law firm. As well, consider the availability of the law firm. Some firms are only available during certain times of the day or week. You should consider finding a firm which could be reached at your convenience.
4. THINK ABOUT THE TYPE OF ACCIDENT YOU WERE IN AND THE SEVERITY OF YOUR INJURIESSome lawyers specialize in certain types of accidents, such as car accidents or slip and fall accidents. Others have experience with more severe injuries, such as brain injuries or spinal cord injuries. Make sure you choose a lawyer who has experience handling cases like yours.
5. CONSIDER YOUR BUDGETIf you have been injured in an accident and are looking for a personal injury lawyer to help you with your case, it is crucial to consider your budget. Not all lawyers charge the same rate, and some may offer a discount if you are willing to pay upfront. In addition, some lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means they only get paid if you win your case. Before hiring a lawyer, ask about payment options and whether he or she offers free consultations.
6. TAKE SOME TIME TO MEET WITH EACH LAWYEROnce you’ve narrowed down your options, it would be ideal to meet with each lawyer, such that you get a better sense of who they are and how they would handle your case. By following these tips above, you’ll be sure to choose the right lawyer for your needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH OUR LAWYER
First, our injury lawyers will likely take on your case on a contingency basis. Our lawyers will not collect any fees unless they win or settle your case. Second, our lawyer will likely want to meet with you to discuss the details of your accident and the injuries you sustained. As well, our lawyer will work with you to obtain a favourable outcome for your case. Our team will advise you on the proper steps to take and represent you in court. We have a wealth of experience and will work diligently for you.
CONTACT US TODAY!
We work with our clients, providing legal services when they need them. Our legal professionals are here for you.
Accident Lawyers Edmonton Working Harder for You
We are here when you need us, schedule a case evaluation to go over your claim/potential legal
case. Our diverse legal backgrounds provide our clients with a knowledgeable team at their back.
Contact Our Team to Arrange a Consultation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The answer can vary depending on the circumstances, but it’s generally ideal to act quickly. The statute of limitations for personal injury cases is two years from the accident date in most provinces. So if you don’t file a claim within that time frame, authorities could bar you from receiving any compensation.
The time it takes to settle a personal injury claim in Alberta can vary depending on the circumstances of the case. Generally, it can take months to years to pay. However, the average case lasts about two years.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be wondering what type of damages you can recover. Of course, the answer depends on the facts of your particular case, but in general, injury victims may be able to recover compensatory damages and, in some cases, punitive damages as well.
Many people who have been involved in accidents wonder how much their injury case is worth. Unfortunately, the answer to this question is not always straightforward, as the value of a case depends on several factors. An experienced injury lawyer will be able to help you evaluate all of these factors and determine the amount you might receive.
There is no definitive answer to this question. Every personal injury case is different, and therefore the services of a lawyer may or may not be necessary.
If you are partially at fault for the accident, it could affect the amount of compensation you receive in a settlement. This is because your insurance company will look at your percentage of fault when deciding how much to pay out.
There is no average personal injury settlement in Alberta because each case is unique. Your payment will depend on the severity of your injuries, how much time you have missed from work, and whether you have suffered any permanent damage.
Yes, you can sue for pain and suffering in Alberta. This type of damage is called “general damages” and is intended to compensate you for the physical and emotional anguish caused by your injuries.